Saturday 25 July 2009

Buckley's World - part 1

Awesome B^Uckley parodies, archive of this site in case it ever goes missing.

"I noticed they had installed a traffic camera on my highway, and I wanted to make sure it got my good side.

It did!"

"I was shaving my face one morning, when I noticed how handsome I am.

I was late."

"I was driving in my bomb-shit ride and I spied a handsome fellow in the mirror. I was transfixed.

It was me!"

"This comic is about the one day I went to the movies. I was all set to pay the lady at the window when I caught the most majestic reflection in the glass.

It was me."

"I went to the electronics store the other day and noticed that the tv's all had one face on them. The face was hypnotically beautiful. I was rooted in place by its gaze... and then I realized...

It was me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment